This is a great time to make a first visit to church with your family! You’ll check in like everyone else and have clear directions about where to go and what to do. You will get a name tag for your child(ren) and a retrieval tag with matching codes to use when you pick up your son or daughter at the end of service
In the event that we need you to return to your child’s classroom, their code will appear on screen in the Auditorium.
If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out – we’d love to hear from you!
We think following Jesus is fun, and we’re working hard to keep our classrooms fun and engaging while also providing safe environments. Here are some of our kid-specific considerations:
As always, if your children have any indications of being sick, please utilize our online Kids church experience.
- We will do temperature checks for every child
- Ages 5 and up must wear masks at all times
- Kids will check in with their parents at our north entrance
- Classrooms are being cleaned before each service
- Volunteers are following extra procedures for safe interaction
- Activities are designed to be distanced
- Find additional precautions on our in-person service page.